Monday, April 27, 2009

A very "HAIRY" Ordeal

Anyone who knows me well at all, knows that I love to fix hair. I have a TON of hair so I have always naturally assumed that if I had a daughter then she would have a ton of hair too. I have always imagined putting many many bows, ribbons, braids, pigtails, and all sorts of things into my little girl's hair. Well, not so much. Caroline has been a little hair challenged her entire 18 months of life. Finally, I could not take it anymore and put that poor baby mullet into pigtails. I know that these are ugly and I would never take her out in public with them in until her hair grows some more, but I had to share.



HAHA! So after the pigtail miracle, I took her hair back down and she was playing in the bathroom with me while I was getting ready and putting on make-up for a party. My child has an obsession with brushing her teeth and I occasionally let her really have a blast and use my electric toothbrush. I turned it on for her and went back to getting ready. The next thing I knew she was screaming and had the electric toothbrush caught in her hair! I guess she decided that she could multi-task and use it to brush her teeth and her hair. Anyways, I panicked and jerked on it and a HUGE clump of her hair came out. She know has a shiny bald spot right in the crown of her head! Poor baby...Mommy promises to leave your hair alone until it gets a little longer.

1 comment:

brianawalter said...

Poor baby!!!! awww...it's ok mo, it will grow in! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers