Saturday, April 11, 2009

Palm Sunday and the Easter Bunny

I figured I better hurry up and get this post up since it is the night before Easter and and I have not done it yet. Last Sunday was Palm Sunday at our church. Caroline was so adorable, I held her on our way down the aisle but she waived that palm branch and smiled and waived at her family. If you know our family, you know that she had plenty of support in the congregation! The following pictures are pre-church. I kept asking her where we were going and she would say, "chutch" (church) and I would ask her how she looked and she would say "pippee" (pretty).

After the service, we went to church luncheon and egg hunt. Mammy was sweet to come with us since Dan was out of town.



Later that afternoon we went to a friend's second birthday party and met the......EASTER BUNNY! Caroline, you were very timid at first and clung to me, but you always had the have the bunny in your sight. You eventually warmed up and would give the Easter Bunny high fives, but never a hug. It was hilarious...you and Virginia kept running up and giving the bunny a high five and laughing and running away as fast as you could. You did that at least fifty times!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers