Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A trip tp ChAtTaNoOgA!

My mom decided that she wanted to take Ginny and I and our girls on a day trip to Chattanooga. We have had a hard couple of weeks with both grandfathers being sick so we were glad to be able to get away for the day. My sweet Granny even got to come with us! We definitely made the two hour trip with my mom driving and Granny in the front, all three car seats across the back seat, and Ginny, me, and a wagon in the way way back! It got a little hairy at times, but I guess that can be expected. When we got the Chattanooga we went straight to the aquarium and looked around. Mary Bibb liked the butterfly room the best and Granny liked the sharks. I didnt see that much because I was too busy chasing my WILD child! When did she get so fast? Caroline would run up to the tank and sign fish and yell "ish" and then take off running in the other direction. Sweet Virginia rode in the wagon and constantly signed fish with that cute, slightly chubby had the entire time. We then ate a nice lunch and went to the children's museum. The kids LOVED it....they could run around and there was so much to do. They even had an area for kids age 4 and under and everything was exactly Caroline and Virginia's size. The babies were exhausted by the end and fell right asleep in the car until we missed our turn on the interstate and had to cut across the median!

The previous pictures include powdered donuts on the car ride, Bibby pulling the wagon...she was sooo excited to be there, and the babies in the butterfly exhibit.
Mammy, Virginia, and Bibby looking at the penguins.
CAUGHT!!!
Granny checking out her shark and Bibby in the bubble.
Dr Bibby is in!
Wait...didn't the sign say age four and under??!!?? Caroline looks peeved!
This is scary to think that they will probably be driving each other to school one day! In 14 and 1/2 short years!

What cooking chef Caroline?
Mammy may never take us anywhere again after the ride home (she did not handle it to well), but it sure was fun while we were there!!!! Thanks Mam!

1 comment:

The 6 W's said...

I read that your Grandads were sick from Ginny's site! I'm so sorry. I hope they are doing better and we will definitely lift them up in our prayers.

You guys look like you had a good time in Chattanooga (sp??). The girls are soooo precious!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers