Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lately....

These are just some pics of a few things that we have been up to lately. We have had to get creative to come up with exciting things to do on these cold days. One of our new favorite things is playing hide-and-seek. Caroline is always the seeker and Dan and I go and hide. She will look and look until she finds us and right when she does, she points the other direction and says "hide" wanting us to go and hide again. I do not have any pics of this version, but here are a couple of her and her Gin Gin hiding at Granny's house.
Caroline also likes for me to build a tent in the den. She will stay under it forever waiting for her Daddy to get home.
Finally, on the rare warm and sunny days, we love to go to the park with friends!


It is sad how independent she is now, my little baby is growing up!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Morgan, seriously, how cute is little Caroline?!? I love the new pics you posted; it's so exciting watching her grow up and being a "big girl". I know she has so much fun with her cousins, and I bet you and your sisters have such a blast with all of them together.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers