Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life Without a Computer.....

REALLY STINKS!!!! Our computer has not been working for a while now. We have got to get it fixed because I am going insane not having one! I have missed out on so many good blogging opportunities including a beach trip (that was not too good thanks to the stomach bug), my precious niece Virginia's first birthday, and Caroline finally walking. I hope to add some pictures of all when we get the computer back up and running. In the meantime, yes, my late fourteen month old finally walked! She took her first real steps on New Year's Eve (10 to 12 steps) and has been doing that ever since, especially if I bribe her with fruit snacks. But the real breakthrough came yesterday at Target. Ginny and I were trying shoes on the girls and I put Caroline down to make her stand up so I could see how they fit. The second her feet hit the ground, she just took off like no big deal. She walked down the shoe aisle, turned the corner, and then went down the real aisle. She finally bit it when she decided to try to run! What a mess! The funny thing was that the shoes that she had on still had the elastic string holding them together.

1 comment:

The 6 W's said...

Haha! It was like she was wearing training shoes!! That's how I learned to waterski!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers