Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beach Trip Nightmare!

As previously mentioned, Mom, Dad, Caroline, and I recently traveled to Rosemary Beach for one of my childhood friend's wedding. We got down there Friday night and Caroline went to Destin to spend the night with Dan's parents so that we could go to a party for the couple that night. We had fun and Kate and I even managed to drag Mom and Dad out to the Red Bar after the party. Since I do not get to go out much anymore, I was sleeping extremely soundly at 3 a.m. when my in-laws called to say that Caroline was throwing-up repeatedly. They brought her to our condo around three forty-five and she kept vomiting until I finally got her to fall asleep about 5 a.m. We woke up at eight and poor baby was skinny but feeling better. We took her down to the beach and she LOVED it! We tried to take her to the reception that night, but she was cranky and so we left. We then drove home the next day and I started throwing up that night and Caroline started to again. (I changed our sheets twice and Caroline's four times that night!) Anyways, Dan got it too but we are all better now and loving life again. Sorry this blog is kind of gross. I did get some cute pics of Caroline on the beach with her grandmothers!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers