Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day!

We had such a fun Memorial Day weekend...... On Saturday night, Mom, Dad, and I strolled Caroline, Mary Bibb, and Virginia out to Point Mallard to see the balloons and enjoy all of the festivities. The girls we adorable and so well behaved. Caroline and Virginia rode in the double stroller and everyone asked if they were twins?! Crazy. Bibby decided to be brave and try out the pony rides and all of the inflatables and had the best time ever. I loved just watching her and cant wait for the day Caroline does all of that too. (Actually I can because I love her baby stage, I just know that I will like that stage too!) We woke up Sunday morning to balloons flying directly over our house and then had a "family day" with just the three of us.


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers