Wednesday, May 7, 2008

6 MONTHS OLD!!

As of Monday, my little bitty baby is officially half a year old??!!!?!? How and why is the time going so fast? I can clearly remember being newly pregnant and not being able to fathom that 9 months would actually go by and I would get to meet my precious child. Pregnancy passed so slowly but Caroline's life is going by so fast. I think it might be because these last 6 months have been the happiest and most rewarding of my entire life. Caroline, you have changed so much. You went from a 7 pound 6 ounce, 20 inch long peanut to a 16 pound 1 ounce, 27 inch long spitting, drooling, squealing, laughing, sitting (almost), rolling, standing, humping, dancing, grinning little girl. You are so happy, you smile at everybody and Daddy and I are so proud to show you off. You are such an easy baby...you lay down awake for naps and night and sleep like a champ and you are always so happy to see us when we come and get you after you wake up. Your favorite things to do are stroll, spit, blow bubbles, swing, eat, and snuggle with me in the bed every morning. You go into a wild girl dancing routine of pumping your arms up and down and kicking when I sing "Go Caroline Go Go." You also have the amusing talent of "humping" on your back when I sing "Caroline has junk in her trunk so she humpity humps!" (Kind of embarrassing that I sing that but really funny) You love to be outside and you love your Mommy and Daddy soooo much. You love going to visit your Bibby and Gin Gin (cousins) too. I never realized how much my life would change in such a short time but it is definitely for the better. Here are some of my favorite pics to show how much you have grown in your first 6 months.

The day we brought you home from the hospital.Two months old and the day Virginia came home from the hospital. Bibby was so proud. You had just had your 2 month shots so you were a bit drowsy.Four months old...first time eating baby food.5 months old.....at a birthday party.
6 months....at the beach.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers