Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rolling Over

As of last night, Caroline has mastered rolling over from her back to her front. She rolled from her front to back at seven weeks and has been working hard at going the other way ever since. Well, something has definitely clicked and she is a mad flipping machine. She flips up onto her tummy and then fusses until I roll her back over so that she can do it again and again. She used to lay on her back and play forever so that I could get things done but not anymore. Why did I want her to do this so badly??!! She is so proud of herself though and the look on her face every time she does it is totally worth it.
Watch me Mom, here I go!
Almost there, working hard!
I did it, I did it!
Uh, Oh! Now I am stuck!
( her best seal impression)

2 comments:

Marianna said...

yay! Caroline is precious! Love all the pictures!

Trinity Children's Ministry said...

i love it, mo! i can't believe she is rolling over already. glad you are doing this...you're doing a great job! love the pics and stories.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers