Thursday, January 6, 2011

Juicy and the class of 2029

Jackson has a new nickname...Juicy. I was getting a new boot fitted for the foot that I broke while hall ice skating in my socks with Caroline a few nights before Christmas (lame, I know) and the fitter took one look at my precious baby and said, "Girl, your baby is JUICY!!!" I should never have told my sister, because now the name is stuck. However, it is pretty fitting when you consider his most recent stats:
Birth: 7 pounds, eleven ounces 19.5 inches long

Two Weeks: 8 pounds, four ounces, 20 inches long

Two Months: 13 pounds, three ounces and 23.5 inches long!!!!!
(My sister Ginny also likes to call him "Cheeks" which is pretty fitting as well.)

I have never, ever seen a sweeter or more laid back baby... He really rarely ever cries and he has never cried to where I could not get him to stop immeadiately. He will lay for hours and entertain himself while I get things done. God knew that I needed a chill baby because his big sister is SOOOOOOO high energy!!!!

Jackson got to finally have a playdate with his buddies at our house. We had seven babies total ranging in age from 2 weeks to 22 weeks. We have two more good friends that were missing and a couple more on the way so, needless to say, Decatur has had quite a baby boom lately! I cannot wait to see all of these sweet babies grow up together and I am so thankful for Jackson's sweet friends already!

L to R: Andrew Ward, Kennedy Price, Kitty Ashwander, Jackson, Mills, Towns Worley

L To R: Andrew Ward, Jackson, Kennedy Price, Kitty Ashwander, Mills Peek, Wynn Cole

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers