Monday, April 19, 2010

Granddaddy

Caroline,
We lost your great-grandfather, John Charles Eyster, this week. It has been such a sad week for us because we lost such a great man that meant so much to so many people. He loved you so much baby girl. You loved to dance for him when he played the guitar and you loved to give him kisses. Noone that knew him has any doubt that he is now in heaven with Jesus, laughing and dancing and cracking everyone up. It breaks my heart that you wont remember him but I am going to strive to teach you about him and try to live more like he did especially in the regards of helping others and loving Jesus. Granddaddy, we love you and miss you so much...........

2 comments:

The 6 W's said...

I loved your Granddaddy too and he is honestly one of the most generous men that I have ever known. He had such a wonderful spirit that captured you in just moments of knowing him.

I have been and will continue to pray for your loss and for your family. Love you guys!

Samantha said...

OH Morgan, I am so sorry for your loss. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family. You will be in my prayers!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers