Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!

Caroline,
Happy Birthday sweetheart. We celebrated your second birthday this week. These last two years with you have been the happiest of my life. I love you so much. You are so cute and sweet and have so much personality. You are growing up so fast....talking, running, riding a tricycle and much more. You like to be the center of attention and are such a little ham. We had to have you a Dora party because you are obsessed with her and with Barney. I can hardly remember what my life was like without you are I thank God everyday that he lets me be your Mommy.
The previous pictures mark your birth, your first birthday, and your second. The two below are from Cracker Barrel on your first and second.



No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers