Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Kiddie Carnival

Friday night Amy and I decided to take the kids to Athens to a carnival that we had heard about. Just she and I took a one-year old (Caroline), a two-year old (Amy's niece), a three-year old (Mary Bibb), a four-year old (Gray), and a six year old (Mary Bradford). Needless to say, things got a a little WILD from time to time, but we had an absolute blast! We went to Village Pizza for dinner and I snapped this shot on the way inside (I was holding Caroline). After a yummy dinner, we headed to the carnival. It was adorable. They had rides for kids ages 1 to around 8ish only. Everything was tiny and so so cute. Caroline and all of the others had the best time. I would definitely recommend it for parents with small children. (We rode more rides than I have pictures of because my camera died.) We enjoyed the rides and the cotton candy and hope to go back soon!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers