Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Bananas!

I am a little late posting about this but last weekend we went to three birthday parties in the span of two days! Whew! Saturday afternoon we started things off at Emma Hensley's first birthday party in her parents back yard (see previous post). Then Sunday at lunch we went to my precious niece Mary Bibb's third birthday party. Her party was princess themed and everyone went all out.
Here is her royal highness on her throne that Birdie and I gave her.

The princess is finally acknowledging her royal subjects sitting at her feet.My #1 royal subject....she actually wore that crown the entire day. She had a dent in her head when we finally took it off!The birthday girl and her sweet princess best friend Lillianna. They blew out the candles together.Crazy cousins Mary Frances and Katie checking out Bibby's new princess tent.Perfect picture to sum up the birthday girl on her special day:

From there, we moved on to my other niece, Hannah's, birthday party that same night. Me Me cooked us a great dinner with cookie cake for dessert. Caroline loves her Hannah and she also really loved that cookie cake.

Happy Birthday Hannah! The birthday girl and Caroline. (First taste of cookie cake)

I think she like it! Cant stop eating for a picture...Caroline: I sure do love birthday parties Mom!

1 comment:

The 6 W's said...

Morgan,
I am cracking up after reading this blog entry! Heather gave me your website so I just had a chance to check it out. Caroline is PRECIOUS! I can't wait until we move home to the States so I can see all of these precious babies again! We are expecting our first in a couple of weeks! Exciting stuff!! ; ) Our blog is http://thewelos.blogspot.com. Take care!
Rebecca

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers