Sunday, July 6, 2008

8 Months Old!

Caroline.......you are eight months old!! It is so hard to believe. I cannot believe how much you have changed in these past eight months. It is like you are not even a little baby anymore. You used to want to sleep right on my chest every night and now you wont even let me rock you and cuddle you! You are little miss independent and are into everything. You get those little hands on anything close. You will stand and hold on to something for forever. You are also starting to take steps while holding my hands. However, you want nothing to do with crawling and hate being on your tummy.You love to bang on your high chair and on anything that makes sounds. You love to ride the bike and be in the water. You are an awesome eater and the sweetest little girl I could ever imagine. Here are some recent pics:

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers